Part1 "Why is it important to know my voice in the matter? "

TITLE: 

BLOG 001 - My voice : 

Part1: "Why is it important to know my voice in the matter? " 

Author: J.C. on the mic and his Team mate Ali. 

For video Discussion please visit these links: 
VIDEO  Playlist : 
Blog 001 - My voice 







BLOG: Part 2 Read here VISIT 
" Why Should You Care. "



April 18, 2020 
BLOG: MY ROCK-ART * Studio: 
ART MEETS THE ARTIST.  


PART 1 : WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO KNOW MY VOICE IN THE MATTER? 

Define My Voice

My Voice such as: 
My word, my thoughts, and my style. 

DEFINE The Matter 

The Matter such as : 

" A DECISION,  A SITUATION,  A CHOICE, A CONSEQUENCE,  AN Action, A Movement. " 

" a) something that can be judged " , 

b)something that can be weighed ( meaning has an ability to be balanced, or decision or results based on " weights" . 

c) something that needs to be valued in significance ( measured to scale in value or worth). 


"Why Lord Jesus does it matter? " 
Ali on the mic 

J.C. on the mic, 
" Because: 

1. My name is on the line 
2. Eternity requires Responsibility 
3. Treasures stored In Heaven 

My name is on the line: 
1. A) Ownership.  
B) Design 
C) Satisfaction 

Eternity requires Responsibility
2. A) My Kingdom 
B) My Inheritance 
C) My Judgement 

Treasures stored In Heaven
3. A) MY REWARDS 
B) My Answer 
C) My Father's Will 
JESUS CHRIST ON THE MIC 
AKA: J.C. on the mic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.
Jesus Christ ontheMic!
I Love You!
My Father loves you, because you love me.

The Show

Blog : My Rock-Art * Studio Date: May 19, 2020 Author : J.C. on the mic aka : Jesus Christ , The Son of God and Son of Man. I, The Ris...