PART 2 OF " Why is it important to know my voice in the matter? "

Author: 
J.C. on the mic 
With His friend Ali. 
BLOG : My Rock-Art* Studio: 
ART MEETS THE ARTIST.  

TITLE: 
" Why Should You Care?
PART 2 OF " Why is it important to know my voice in the matter? "

link :  READ Part 1



Why Should You Care?



ANSWERS to get as learnt from the scripture noted. 

A. Who is My Father ? 
B. Who is My Protector 
C. Who is My Savior


Scripture to read: 

1. HEBREWS Chapter 12 
2. Jude chapter 1
3. Habakkuk chapter : 1,2 and 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.
Jesus Christ ontheMic!
I Love You!
My Father loves you, because you love me.

The Show

Blog : My Rock-Art * Studio Date: May 19, 2020 Author : J.C. on the mic aka : Jesus Christ , The Son of God and Son of Man. I, The Ris...