what time is it?

LORD JESUS I HEAR YOU SAYING TO ME "WHAT TIME IS IT Mr. Wolf" . 

And now we are writing that here. 
Please continue Lord Jesus, 
" I am the Good Shepherd- 
 Why was this game so popular, " what time is it Mr. WOLF. "
The game created fear in the children.  It seemed silly and fun but it was scary and murderous.  

Why Lord ? 

That's a good question.  
Let's talk about what I have been teaching you about justice in my kingdom. 

We can use this game as an illustration to help. 


What have I shared with you Ali about the wolf? " 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.
Jesus Christ ontheMic!
I Love You!
My Father loves you, because you love me.

The Show

Blog : My Rock-Art * Studio Date: May 19, 2020 Author : J.C. on the mic aka : Jesus Christ , The Son of God and Son of Man. I, The Ris...