Who do You say I am?

" ART IN ME "

Part 2 

How great thou ART. 

MY ROCK-Art* Studio: 

"Art Meets the Artist"


J.C. ON THE MIC 
#quoteitjconthemic,


#howgreatthouart, 
#whosyourdaddy, 
#thesonshat

#Jesuschristonthemic 

#shitschool


John 8 : 32. 

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 8:32 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/jhn.8.32.NLT


What do you believe about Who I Am? 



What have you agreed with ? 



1. Am I Living In You?

2. Is my Spirit with You?

3. Are you with Me in Heaven?

4. Are you born again ? 

5. Have you agreed with Me about My baptism? 

6. Have you decided to ask me in to your heart? 

7. Have you asked me to protect you ? 

8. Have I disappointed you. ? 

9. Have I failed you ?

10. Have I let you down ?

11. Have you put your trust in me? 


.... 


Questions about Who I am ? 


I am - A Father 

I AM - A SON 

I am - The Holy Spirit 

3 in 1. 

The One : Face Christ Jesus 

Spirit God's Spirit 


JOHN chapters 14 through to 18 

Acts 1-2 

WHAT DO I SAY ? 


Is what I say important? 

Do you care what I have to say

Do you turn your back on me ? 


What is between my request to change and your request to stay 


What is In between : us : 



 For demonstration HERE is a 


Case Study #1 Example: 


Statment of Argument: 


" A book store reveals greed verses truth"  


Does truth exist ? 


Does truth matter to a person ? 


Is a book store capable of selling truth and false information? 




 Question: 


1. Can one test if the information is fact or fiction?


2. Can you seperate  fact by putting the information into categories: 

Truth, fiction, belief, or opinion ?

3. Is the truth or greed measurable? 

4. In this statement " A book store reveals greed verses truth " 

A) does the author want to imply that money is the goal or ambition of the authors?

B) does the author want to argue that the statement is made based on opinion or belief or fact or truth?  



The Need: 


"A truth test protocol." 



Q. What are some of the ways you could put together a system for 

A)  TRUTH TEST checking and proofing ? 


... ... 

End Demonstration 


.. 



The major question? 

What is truth ? 

I am a real person. I am truth. 

So if I am real can I say anything and say it is truth? 

How can I declare what I am saying is truth? 



.. Case Study #2 for Demonstration: 


what would you need to do or be required to do to state that something is truth, fact or fiction? 


A) What is truth and  what is Fact 


B) Explain the difference. 



Q. What is the process to begin fact checking? 


If I said, " "the Book" was a fiction book" .


Can this statement can be tested? 


1) The Book. " title, author,  edition, publisher, " 


2) Fiction : " describe the term or definition fiction" 


3) book: describe,  define, the term book. 




Clarify

A)  the terms 

B) the method or classification 

C) the kingdom 

D) the owner 


.... 

.. end demonstration 


If I want to reveal Myself to You and Speak to You and if I want you to Know Me and know My voice and I want you to change - 


Q. What would I have to do ? 


I would have to ? 

Demonstrate what? 


The thinking pattern here is foundational: 



Case Study # 3. For Demonstration: 

What are some of the examples from the Bible ?


Make a list by category: 


A. The use of speakers on behalf of God. 


B. The use of speakers on behalf of questioning authority.


C. The use of speakers on behalf of witnessing the activity 



D. Examples of Persons dealing with the Lord in a personal way. 


... 

End ... demonstration. 


So now, in today and in this time and with you personally. 


What is truth ? 

Who am I and what do you believe about Me 


What have you agreed with ? 


......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.
Jesus Christ ontheMic!
I Love You!
My Father loves you, because you love me.

The Show

Blog : My Rock-Art * Studio Date: May 19, 2020 Author : J.C. on the mic aka : Jesus Christ , The Son of God and Son of Man. I, The Ris...